Saturday, June 29, 2013

Amanda Bynes Arrest in New York

Amanda Bynes Arrest in New York, It seems like there's no stopping Amanda Bynes' name-calling on Twitter. The former Nickelodeon star has been making news after calling several people "ugly" on the social networking site, including her own sister Jillian and her father.

She was also quoted on several occasion throwing Twitter insults on rapper Drake, picking on his physical appearance and even making references to Down's Syndrome that offended many people.

Yet again, Bynes was back on the "ugly"-train Thursday morning after posting a tweet saying, "@zacefron has an ugly face". She and Zac co-starred in the movie Hair Spray in 2007.

The tweet was later deleted, but not before Perez Hilton grabbed a snapshot of the post.
Surprisingly, the negative tweet no longer shocked the public nor other celebrities. Bynes has been spiraling out of control for some time, following arrests for multiple hit and run incidents, DUI, and many other drug and alcohol related misconducts over the past year; not to mention being evicted from her Manhattan apartment following drug arrests recently.

The actress has also made an overhaul of her appearance publicly admitting to getting a nose job, and seen having cheek piercings and sporting different colored-wigs.

The child star startled the public when she started showing signs of unusual behavior after she moved to New York from California to pursue a career in fashion. Bynes started getting into all sorts of trouble, with all these insulting tweets attacking other celebrities going viral. One such tweet was that referring to her own father as "ugly". In a report by E! Online she was quoted as tweeting: "My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both! I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!"

In a report by Daily Mail Online, after her recent drug related arrest that resulted to her being kicked out of her apartment, Bynes was quoted as saying:

"I'm suing NYPD for illegally entering my apartment, lying about drugs on me and lying about me tampering with non-existent drug paraphernalia, then I'm suing for being put into a mental hospital against my will, then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am. I'm allergic to alcohol and drugs and don't partake in any of the above. I'm so offended by all of this but so proud to not be a drug or alcohol user."
thumbnail
Title: Amanda Bynes Arrest in New York
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Post by

Related articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy